Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Update


IMPORTANT UPDATE:
On this website I will chronicle further events that will happen during this second appeals process with United Healthcare. Though my mother and I are afraid yet again to have the claimed denied and start this vicious cycle over and over again.  Please help shed light on my case, I’m sick and tired and I can no longer do this by myself. I am a strong person, so for me to admit that I need help shows I’m at my wit’s end.

So if you guys could please help by sending my story to some of the links I provided below it would mean a HUGE deal for me. The more comments and submissions they get on the particular subject the more likely they are to air it.

I’m tired of playing by the rules with United Healthcare because it’s gotten me nowhere, so I’m going to fight fire with fire. Please help by sending my story to these News networks below. I have also listed my local news networks, since I live in the DC area. I’ve emailed and notified all of them about my case.

The Free Lance Star email: localnews@freelancestar.com
WUSA9 email: wusa-assignmentdesk@wusa9.com
NBC 4 email: tips@nbcwashington.com

I am willing to provide my information to anyone who wants to help submit my story via private email.

My email: 13luckycharms@gmail.com

Thank you all,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment