Friday, July 27, 2012

Still sitting in stagnation

As of August 1st I will be eligible for open enrollment period with my father's company's plan.

I'll still need to wait 4-6 weeks for all my information and health records to be processed so at the earliest the procedure would be done in November.

Meanwhile I'm up to take 1 Percocet and 2 Advil a day just to keep me going, I have tried going without taking my pain medicine and I couldn't even make it the whole day without doubling over in pain.

I've had to take things slow, so whenever I have my busy days I know when I push myself too much because my level of pain is worse.

Not much else to update about, just playing the waiting game.

-Courtney


2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Audrey am 26. I have the exact same condition as you do. I've had 3 operations and the tumor is still there. I would like for us to talk . Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry this is a late reply, email me at 13luckycharms@gmail.com

      Delete